Thursday, June 29, 2006

Diet woes

Ok, so Juan and I have been following Weight Watchers for the past month. I still haven't lost the baby weight...ok, so I really can't blame it on Paul any longer...he is a year old now. ANYWAY!

The first week we were counting points, I lost 4 lbs. I did a little dance. It was great. Then the next week, I gained 2 lbs....no dance, not great. But, Paul's b-day was that weekend, Juan's parents were here, etc, so I kinda expected to gain. Still not pleased, though. So the next week, I stick to my points, and I lose 2 lbs. Back to where I started. No dancing, just happy. So, then last week, I really stuck to the points, no cheating, no fudging, I was really good. The only time I deviated was for one BBQ dinner Saturday night. I get on the scale Monday AM, and guess what?

I GAINED 2 F-ING POUNDS!!! WHAT?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I hate dieting.



Oh, yeah, Juan? He's lost, like, 10 lbs. He's fitting into clothes he hasn't worn in a year. Not that I'm jealous or anything. Grrrrrr....

No comments: