Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rabies Update

I called Animal Control Monday morning to see if they had results from the decapitated skunk. The skunk tested NEGATIVE FOR RABIES!!!!! YEA!!!! So, now we're totally in the clear as far as the skunk incident goes, and we're clear to go to the beach!! Yea!

I'm a little nervous about the beach trip. I'm not sure how Paul's going to do on the plane ride, but at least the flight is short, just one hour. Juan's parents have a time-share in South Texas, so we're going to fly down and stay with them on the beach! I know Paul will love the beach...playing in the sand and waves. But, I'm not sure how he's going to do with his naps and sleeping at night. We're going to take his pack 'n play for him to sleep in...I hope it goes well. We'll see. I'm sure I'll have lots to write about after we get back...Juan's parent's always give me lots of material. I love them to death, but they make me crazy!

No comments: