Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Turn on the Babysitter!

Thank God for TV and Baby Einstein! Paul is currently plugged in...and it's a good thing, because Mommy was about to lose it. It's funny how, after 4 straight days of sick baby, a morning of incessant crying just doesn't sit well with me. We're getting out of the house. We have to. I may go completely crazy. I'm already about 1/2 way there.

So, last night, after busting my butt cleaning the house while Paul was asleep (who, as if a buzzer went off in his head, woke up just as I finished and was going to sit down), dealing with Paul with no break (because Juan was sick), and giving Paul a bath, he took an hour to get to sleep. Most of that hour was him crying uncontrollably. Just what Mommy needed. I finally got him to sleep at 8:30. UGH. What a few days we've had.

Juan said that he's going to keep Paul tonight. Thankfully, Juan's feeling better. I'm not sure where I'm going, but you can bet your ass I won't be staying home!

No comments: