Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I did it again!!

YEA!! I walked again this morning! Juan practically had to push me out of bed, but I got up, got dressed, and headed out the door! I'm proud of myself....now just to keep up that momentum!

Looks like we're going to be able to finally lock our interest rate for the new house. We're now within the 90-day lock period. Which is good, because that means we get all of our down payment back at closing. Supposedly, they're tiling today. I can't wait to see how that looks...that was one of the hardest decisions. It's really hard to visualize what it's going to look like when you only have one tile.

We met my sister at the car dealership today at lunch. She was turning in her Honda van because the lease was up on it, and then buying a Chevy Malibu Maxx. Paul LOVED the showroom! He thought the HHR was really neat. He played with the registers in the front seat and crawled all around in the back. Too cute.

No comments: