Monday, August 28, 2006

Week 2

I'm proud to say that I've successfully walked 3 out of 4 days this week! It's week two of my walking routine, you know! It was very hard to get up this morning, but I did it!! I'm quite proud of myself!!

We took some friends to see the house this weekend...it's looking great! Most of the tile is in, and they've installed the stair rails and tile surround in the 2nd bathroom. The mirrors were also up in the bathrooms. Here are some pictures:


There is actually fill dirt in the front yard!!
This is an up-close shot of our tile downstairs.
The stair rake (the black railing) is finally installed!
Here's the tile surround in the 2nd bathroom. It's a little darker than I realized it would be, but that's okay! It will look different once there are lights and decorations up!

No comments: