Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We have cabinets!

Last Friday, Juan came home, we ate dinner quickly, threw Paul in the van and set out to go see the new house. We got about half-way there, and heard a juicy sound from the back seat. Looked back, and Paul had thrown up all over himself. The funny thing is, I had made the comment about a week ago that I hadn't had to wash his carseat cover in a while because he hadn't thrown up all over it lately. I spoke too soon. So, we turned the van around and headed home to clean up vomit. Lovely.

The next day, I was sick all day with problems from the other end. I think I ate some elderly Taco Soup we had in the fridge, and it did bad things to me. But, I sucked it up (literally) and we finally made it out to the house Saturday evening. And....WE HAVE CABINETS!!! Yea!! They're so pretty! The house is actually starting to look like a house now! Now that it's getting more complete, we're getting more and more anxious to have it done!


Our kitchen with the cabinets installed.


2 comments:

anythingwithcheese said...

The kitchen is going to be amazing. I'm so jealous! Promise when you get rich and famous I can be your personal chef??

Susan said...

Do I have to be rich and famous? You can be my personal chef now! No lobster slaughter, I promise!